Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This weekend

Could be fun.

My room mate and I are talking about driving to Sweden to go grocery shopping. How AWESOME is that? I can just get in my friend's car and go to SWEDEN! Apparently groceries are about half as expensive, which at this point sounds pretty amazing. So... it's ok to be jealous. I would be too.

Also, the girls from Singapore are talking about going to the islands off the harbor of Oslo and going "island-hopping." This also sounds like fun to me. The ferry is free and will take us to various islands to go exploring on. There isn't really anything in particular on any island just random things we might happen to find.

I'm finally feeling good about being here and that makes me very happy. I have been here almost a month and while it feels like I have been here forever, it also feels like I just got here yesterday. I'm not sure how this works, but it does. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby bear, I am so proud of you and hope your happiness persists. You will still have some not-so-good days, but overall your good days will definitely out number the bad. I also hope you continue to have wonderful adventures because this is a very special time in your life and you need to live like there is no tomorrow. Won't you have some stories to tell you grandbabies.

Love,
Momma Bear

Unknown said...

See everything you can and have a wonderful time! You know, I envy your courage to go for your dreams!!
Love,
Grandma