Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hiking in the forest






These are some pictures from Sabine and my trip into the forest next to my apartment. We were out for a total of 6 hours and probably walked 7-8 miles. I was telling Sabine about the trip to Yosemite when I threw a fit about hiking there. Let's just say I've come a long way since I was 15. It was really nice to be out in the fresh air all day. When we left it was probably 60 degrees outside which is perfect for a hike. But by the time we got to the top of these mountains, we were FREEZING. And I felt that most of this trip was uphill... but when I would say "Man, does this hill ever end?" Sabine would respond in the most perfect way: "It'll give us good asses!" hahahahaha... this is just one of many reasons why I love this girl!

No comments: