Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Pictures

This lake is about a 2 to 3 minute walk from my apartment. It has a nicely paved trail all around it and my goal is to, like every other Norwegian, be able to run around it by the time I leave... I better get started on that...

This is Daniel. He and I share a bathroom and I must say he is the cleanest guy I have ever come across. He is more obsessed with keeping our bathroom clean than I am!

This is Nissa and Linda. Two of the 5 girls from Singapore I share dinner with usually every night. And this is in our terribly unhomely kitchen. I think it could use a little... something!

Benjamin and me. He is from France. He studies voice at the Paris Conservatory. He is actually very charming, but somehow this picture doesn't let on to that... haha.

And this is Gregoire. Also from France. He is also a horn player. He and his girlfriend Ingrid are very good friends of mine.

Well that's it for now! More pictures to come... sorry I haven't taken more. I'm just doing my best to blend in here and whipping my camera out in the middle of the side walk is a dead giveaway!!!

<3 jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go ahead and be a tourist! We all want to share your adventures!
Grandma