Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today

I've decided to just be a 3rd year student. The stress of doing two years in one is going to take over me and more importantly take over my horn playing. I won't allow this sacrifice.

But also, I finally got to sleep in! Until 11:30! I was talking to mom and dad until 1:30am... and then I fell asleep HARD. I'm about to make something for breakfast... don't have many options. Maybe tuna again? Then I am going to buy a lock for my locker down the street from school. Then I will PRACTICE. Then I will go get my phone registered. Then (probably by 3 or 4) I will go to Grondland and buy some fresh vegetables. Life is better with fresh and cheap vegetables. Then I will practice until 8 or so. Then home is where the heart is.

Sounds like a good day to me. The weather is gorgeous, but you can't take that for granted here... it can change within 10 minutes to the worst day ever.

And on another side note, I just saw a girl walking past my window with her parents. Jealous.

And Obama picked the VP. I will have to get the scoop from mom and dad. I have heard good things about him and Sarah is happy... so those are two pluses.

Love you all!

1 comment:

isolde72879 said...

It makes me happy that you guys are supporting Obama! And all these biases my friends had against people from Florida with Jeb and all and assuming y'all voted Republican. :)