Monday, October 13, 2008

A few random things...

Well let me start off by saying I haven't had issues with bugs until this very moment... there is a fly in my room!!!

Anyways, I got the gig in Tromso. WHEW HEW! I go up there on November 4th or something like that and stay for a week. All expenses paid. Looks like I will be sitting pretty for the month of November. :)

I am making my plans for my Christmas trip to Germany. I will fly into Munich and then take the train to Augsburg to visit Scott and Blake for a few days. Then I will take the train to Berlin and see the Berlin Phil play Mahler 3 (I'm peeing on myself... I can't wait). Then I will stay with my friend in a city near Dresden for a couple of days and then I'm off to Dresden for a good week or so to be with Romy. After that I am thinking about ending the trip in Paris. That will be one depressingly long train ride, but straight through the heart of Europe... I think it will be worth it. This whole trip will cost less than half of what it costs to go home... so I think it's a pretty sweet deal considering I finally get to go where I want with no restrictions!

Ian is coming tomorrow for a week. I'm sure I will be too busy to take him all around the city this week, but we can at least catch up a bit and it will be nice to have someone familiar around. I'm actually looking forward to it very much except sharing my room... with a boy. ewww.

Hope everyone is alive and well. No one reads this anymore, so I just kind of type it up so no one can blame for not keeping them informed.

Love you all -jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie,

This is your Momma, not your Daddy. You know I read your blog so you keep writing and I'll keep reading. You have overcome so many obstacles since you have been in Oslo and I am proud of you. You will come home a more mature and changed person. I hope you keep having amazing times and learn as much as you can.

You are an inspiration to this family and always have been!!

I love you and miss you very much.

Love, Momma Bear